Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Woofy Wednesday


Insulted? Heck, yeah I was insulted. There I was, out for a pleasant little noon-time walk when an older couple passed by. They seemed like nice folks, so I didn't give them my usual cold stare, just a friendly one and wagged my tail a little, so they knew I was not a threat. The man said, "Hey, little guy," which I thought was border-line okay. Just because I'm 11 pounds doesn't mean I'm small. But he seemed harmless so I let it pass by. But the woman! OMG! She told me her cat was bigger than me! Insult! Insult! Even if it was true, it's still an insult!! - Cousin Max

7 comments:

  1. There are some pretty big kitties! Maybe she's just got a fat cat!
    I think you're perfect just the way you are, Max! Small is wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You let me know if you need anyone sorted, little woofie. *RUMBLEroar*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are just right!
    Please come and visit me today and help me help Wayside Waifs!

    ReplyDelete