Thursday, August 4, 2011

Finally Friday



One of the things I luff best about my Mom is how much she appreciates what I do. Like today - we were both walking across the floor, and suddenly I just plopped down, right in front of her. It was probably my very best suddenly-cat-turns-to-liquid performance EVER!

Of course, she totally wasn't expecting it, and stumbled right over me. Almost hit the wall, too. I forgave her for nearly stomping all over me, because that's just how I am. Big of heart, y'know? And she tells me how great that was, how much she appreciated it! Even rated my liquid-ness as Olympic-caliber! Is that cool or what?

Oh, wait.. you don't think... could that have been that thing hoomins do - sarcasm? Nahhhhhh... She luffed it, I know it!

5 comments:

  1. Of course she luffed it as the Mom's luv when we play a variation of kitty obstacle course that they have to duck and weave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Praline used to do that. I'm really going to have to watch the floor when the Dessert Twins come home.

    Mom Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least I think it was a totally Olympian move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarcasm? Nah....Our human loves it when we do that, or otherwise "get in her way," especially when she's carrying heavy loads up and down the stairs. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used to "pour" ourselves ofur the ottoman. We kinda outgrew it, i guess. xoxo

    ReplyDelete